1. Dangqiang Zhu, Xichang Bao,* Qianqian Zhu,Chuantao Gu, Meng Qiu, Shuguang Wen, Junyi Wang, Bilal Shahida and Renqiang Yang* Thienothiophene- based copolymers for high-performance solar cells, employing different orientations of the thiazole group as a π bridge, Energy Environ. Sci. 2017, 6, 614.
2. Zhengkun Du, Xichang Bao*, Yonghai Li, Deyu Liu, Jiuxing Wang, Chunming Yang, R. Wnmmer, L. W. Stade, Renqiang Yang*, and Donghong Yu*, Balancing high open circuit voltage over 1.0 V and high short circuit current in benzodithiophene-based polymer solar cells with low energy loss: a synergistic effect of fluorination and alkylthiolation, Adv. Energy Mater. 2018, 8, 1701471.
3. Dangqiang Zhu, Xichang Bao (co-first), Dan Ouyang, Junyi Wang, Xiyue Yuan, Qian Wang, Di Zhou, Shuguang Wen, Renqiang Yang* Single-junction fullerene solar cells with 10% efficiency and high open circuit voltage approaching 1 V, Nano Energy, 2017, 40, 495–503.
4. Xichang Bao, Yongchao Zhang, Junyi Wang, Dangqiang Zhu,* Chunpeng Yang, Yonghai Li, Chunming Yang,* Jintong Xu, Renqiang Yang* High Extinction Coefficient Thieno[3,4‑b]thiophene-Based Copolymer for Efficient Fullerene-Free Solar Cells with Large Current Density, Chem. Mater. 2017, 29, 6766–6771.
5. Mian Cai, Xichang Bao (co-first), Yanfang Liu, Chenchen Li, Xiao Wang, Zhenggang Lan, Renqiang Yang, and Xiaobo Wan, The Unexpected Opposite Influences of Para vs. Ortho Backbone Fluorination on the Photovoltaic Performance of a Wide-bandgap Conjugated Polymer, Chem. Mater., 2017, 29, 9162–9170.
6. Yonghai Li, Deyu Liu, Junyi Wang, Zhi-Guo Zhang, Yongfang Li, Yanfang Liu, Tingting Zhu, Xichang Bao,* Mingliang Sun, and Renqiang Yang*, Crystalline Medium-Bandgap Light-Harvesting Donor Material Based on β-Naphthalene Asymmetric-Modified Benzodithiophene Moiety toward Efficient Polymer Solar Cells, Chem. Mater., 2017, 29, 8249–8257.
7. Mian Cai, Xichang Bao (co-first), Xiao Wang,* Huanrui Zhang, Meng Qiu, Renqiang Yang,* Chunming Yang, Xiaobo Wan,* From Isoindigo to Dibenzonaphthyridinedione: A Building Block for Wide-Bandgap Conjugated Polymers with High Power Conversion Efficiency, Chem. Mater., 2016, 28, 6196–6206
8. Yingying Wang, Xichang Bao*, Beili Pang, Qianqian Zhu, Junyi Wang, Dangqiang Zhu, Liyan Yu, Renqiang Yang, Lifeng Dong, Solution-processed functionalized reduced graphene oxide-an efficient stable electron buffer layer for high-performance solar cells, Carbon, 2018, 131, 31-37.
9. Chunpeng Yang, Junyi Wang, Xichang Bao*, Jun Gao, Zhiwen Liu, Renqiang Yang, Grain-boundary effect and post treatment of active layer for efficient inverted planar perovskite solar cells, Electrochimica Acta, 2018, 281,9-16
10. Xichang Bao, Liang Sun, Wenfei Shena, Chunpeng Yang, Weichao Chen, Renqiang Yang*, Facile preparation of TiOX film as interface material for efficient inverted polymer solar cells, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2,1732.
11. Xichang Bao, Yujin Wang, Qianqian Zhu, Ning Wang*, Dangqiang Zhu, Junyi Wang, Ailing Yang*, Renqiang Yang*, Efficient planar perovskite solar cells with large fill factor and excellent stability, J. Power Sources 2015, 297, 53-58
12. Deyu Liu, Chunyang Gu, Junyi Wang, Dangqiang Zhu, Yonghai Li, Xichang Bao,*and Renqiang Yang*, Naphthalene Substituent via β-Position Linkage: An Effective Extended Conjugated Moiety Can Make a Decent Trade-Off between Optical Band Gap and Open Circuit Voltage in Symmetry Breaking Benzodithiophene Based Polymer Solar Cells. J. Mater. Chem. A 2017, 5, 9141.
13. Jiuxing Wang, Xichang Bao*, Dakang Ding, Meng Qiu, Zurong Du, Junyi Wang, Jie Liu*, Mingliang Sun and Renqiang Yang*, Fluorine-induced high-performance narrow bandgap polymer based on thiadiazolo[3,4-c]pyridine for photovoltaic application J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 11729-11737.
14. Meng Qiu, Dangqiang Zhu, Xichang Bao*, Junyi Wang, Xuefei Wang* and Renqiang Yang*, WO3 with surface oxygen vacancies as an anode buffer layer for high performance polymer solar cells, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 894-900.
15. Xichang Bao*, Jintong Xu, Chao Li, Hui Qiao, Yan Zhang, Xiangyang Li*, Temperature and frequency dependence of negative differential capacitance in a planar GaN-based p-i-n photodetector J. Alloys Compd. 2013, 581, 289–292